"Never Be Silent" peta2.com Video And Contest

2 replies to this topic

#1 Anti-Flag

Anti-Flag

• Anti-Flag
  • 181 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 05:10 PM

Hello friends!  In co-operation with peta2.com, we have released a new public service announcement based around animal rights and activism.

As one of the most respected punk bands of the past decade, Anti-Flag has made a career of standing up for what's right and speaking out against oppression. Whether the cause is human rights or animal rights, you can count on Pittsburgh's favorite politi-punks to fight back. Because they're well versed in the ways of activism, vocalist Justin Sane and bassist Chris #2 wanted to share their own thoughts on what it means to be an activist—in your community, in the animal rights movement, and within yourself. Watch our video to hear their thoughts and pick up tips for getting active on your own.

Watch the Video

You can also enter peta2's contest for the chance to win a really cool prize:  a new record player and an autographed vinyl copy of our newest album, The General Strike. The contest ends on May 23, 2012, and one winner will be chosen at random and notified on May 28, 2012. "No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law."

The General Strike Picture Disc

Enter the contest here!

MUCH RESPECT.

ANTI-FLAG

#2 Floyd

Floyd

the new Emporor of TPU. Overthrow me, I dare you!

• The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,707 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 08:06 PM

there is no model number in this description, so I can't tell for sure of it's quality, but it looks to be shit. It does not seem to include any automatic off and arm return. Considering it has a built-in radio then I am guessing it has an inferior digital amplification system.

I am sorry to point all this out, but as a technology dork then it is my duty.

View Posthorse_ebooks, on 13 September 2012 - 09:47 AM, said:

TO RELAX WITH FRIENDS HOW TO RELAX WITH FRIENDS HOW TO RELAX WITH FRIENDS HOW TO RELAX WITH FRIENDS Listen to good music from CDs, tapes

http://chorusofone.no-ip.org/ -strike anywhere forum. join it.

"Move to Atlanta!"

#3 SickofEveryone

SickofEveryone

Confused Youth

• Confused Youth
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 12:32 PM

Awesome!

"They cannot hurt you unless you let them"

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic