* Improved search and member list performance
* Date filter options for Active Content page
* Many improvements for Sphinx searching (i.e. ability to filter by forum, ability to search titles only, ability to group posts as topics, plugin functionality for modifying the query, and misc bug fixes)
* Ability to hide an application's tab on the front end, while still allowing it to be publicly accessible
* Improved IP address lookup tool can now support add-on applications
* Portal option to not pin pinned topics for articles
* Added link to user profile when editing a member in ACP
* Added display of time remaining for suspended members when editing a member in ACP
* Spam Monitoring Service support
* Ability to control image quality for Gallery images (jpg/png only)
* PHP version 5.3 is now supported in IP.Board except for OpenID login method. We are awaiting updates from OpenID vendors.
* View new content changes so its more like 2.3.6 where it's based off last visit. Option to use the 3.0 style in user settings.
* Option to view search results in a view similar to a forum.
* More filter and sort options with search
* Optimized search and view new content to improve performance
* Sessions not clearing in some PHP versions fixed. Will improve performance on those versions.
* Language import / export system is much more stable now.
* Slow queries in the Portal have been optimized.
* Many Facebook Connect issues have been addressed.
* PM counts being incorrect have been fixed.
* Old media tag and quote tag issues impacting display of older posts fixed.
* Watched content hook in sidebar resource usage addressed.
Beyond that, I'm ready to add some new emoticons to the forum. I'm considering these but I wanted to see what you guys thought:
Too cute? This page has a ton more:
And if you have any smileys you like that aren`t on those pages, please suggest them!