A thread for good things...

2363 replies to this topic

#2141 Floyd

Floyd

the new Emporor of TPU. Overthrow me, I dare you!

• The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,707 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 11:18 PM

Did I tell you guys I am going to Stay Sweet Fest? Because I am!

With this guy:
Spoiler
and probably some more people!

View Posthorse_ebooks, on 13 September 2012 - 09:47 AM, said:

TO RELAX WITH FRIENDS HOW TO RELAX WITH FRIENDS HOW TO RELAX WITH FRIENDS HOW TO RELAX WITH FRIENDS Listen to good music from CDs, tapes

http://chorusofone.no-ip.org/ -strike anywhere forum. join it.

"Move to Atlanta!"

#2142 Jaade!

Jaade!

Anti-Violent

• Anti-Violent
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 09:07 AM

I am sick - not a good thing.. but this makes it totally acceptable to stay in bed all day and be lazy, woo!

Also, I was made charity coach at work aages ago now and have been doing all our sport relief 2012 stuff recently! At the last count we were top of the whole company UK-wide for our fundraising efforts.. success so far!

#2143 James

James

i have 1 warning point

• The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,248 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:11 PM

Tonight the surprise guest lecturer in my Arts in Society class was David Cronenberg. Pretty interesting dude.

Posted Image

#2144 Sammysaint

Sammysaint

STEVE HOLT

• The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,993 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 06:34 PM

Had elections today and I am officially the Chair for the Feminist Society at my Uni next year :)
might change the title to CEO @ Misandry corp.

Posted Image

#2145 EatShitAndCry

EatShitAndCry

Anti-Violent

• Anti-Violent
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 07:55 PM

View PostSammysaint, on 15 March 2012 - 06:34 PM, said:

Had elections today and I am officially the Chair for the Feminist Society at my Uni next year :)
might change the title to CEO @ Misandry corp.
Free dildos to every student, regardless of sex, gender, religion, or desire to own a dildo.
Hammers available around the campus in case someone needs to smash patriarchy.
Painting with period blood art class will now be offered.

#2146 Floyd

Floyd

• The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,707 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 11:39 PM

View PostEatShitAndCry, on 15 March 2012 - 07:55 PM, said:

Free dildos to every student, regardless of sex, gender, religion, or desire to own a dildo.
Hammers available around the campus in case someone needs to smash patriarchy.
Painting with period blood art class will now be offered.
I dont know how to describe how awesome that would be!

TO RELAX WITH FRIENDS HOW TO RELAX WITH FRIENDS HOW TO RELAX WITH FRIENDS HOW TO RELAX WITH FRIENDS Listen to good music from CDs, tapes

"Move to Atlanta!"

#2147 All Dead

All Dead

pure motherfucking hate

• The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,542 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 05:09 PM

Haven't smoked a single cigarette today. So fucking proud of myself.

View PostNICKxSUTTON, on 06 June 2009 - 12:45 PM, said:

ok punk by the book. which is a FUCKING OXYMORON YOU DUMB PIECE OF SHIT. you need to go brush the fuck up on your local black bloc. you probly live out in the woods somewhere

Posted Image   

#2148 Floyd

Floyd

• The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,707 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 05:47 PM

View PostAll Dead, on 31 March 2012 - 05:09 PM, said:

Posted Image

"Move to Atlanta!"

#2149 All Dead

All Dead

pure motherfucking hate

• The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,542 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 11:27 PM

View PostAll Dead, on 31 March 2012 - 05:09 PM, said:

DAY 2. I even drank tonight, and still didn't smoke.

FUCK YES

ok punk by the book. which is a FUCKING OXYMORON YOU DUMB PIECE OF SHIT. you need to go brush the fuck up on your local black bloc. you probly live out in the woods somewhere

Posted Image   

#2150 James

James

i have 1 warning point

• The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,248 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 01:40 AM

I would quit smoking if I didn't love smoking so much.

Posted Image

#2151 All Dead

All Dead

pure motherfucking hate

• The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,542 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 07:50 AM

I love smoking, but I'm afraid it just wasn't meant to be.
Plus, my aunt died of lung cancer last summer, and the wimminz think it's gross, so that gives me some incentive.

Posted Image   

#2152 Floyd

Floyd

• The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,707 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 09:45 PM

Chris Clavin said:

"If you sent your PIX fest ticket order on the 29th (and it's postmarked the 29th), you will be getting your tickets. YES, anyone that mailed in their order on the 1st day will get tickets! If you sent it on the 30th, there is a slim chance you will be getting a ticket and no chance of any one person (that sent it in on the 30th) getting 4 tickets... If you sent it on the 31st you won't be getting a ticket, sorry. We will be returning money and mailing out tickets within a week or so, by we, I mean abbey and nowah and maybe gary."

I AM GOING TO PLAN-IT-X FEST, AS WELL AS TONS OF MY FRIENDS.
*Assuming the post-office wasn't inept and managed to postmark my order on the 29th.

"Move to Atlanta!"

#2153 Black Cat

Black Cat

Anti-Violent

• Anti-Violent
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 607 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 02:46 PM

View PostAll Dead, on 01 April 2012 - 11:27 PM, said:

DAY 2. I even drank tonight, and still didn't smoke.

FUCK YES
The connection in my head between alcohol and smoking was the worst to overcome when quitting. Those two go so well together.

I don't know, if it helps, but not wanting to be addicted anymore was the insight, that finally made it easy for me to quit, after I've been smoking about a pack each day for 10 years before. I tried to quit many times and my anger about not being able to became the most prominent feeling about smoking. And one day it just changed. I realized, I don't have to if I don't want to and that I'm the only one making me smoke. And then I just quit. And it was easy.

#2154 Black Cat

Black Cat

Anti-Violent

• Anti-Violent
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 607 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:49 PM

Oh this. When I saw on the main page that I posted in here, I couldn't believe I had anything happy to report yesterday. :lol:

Today is better, though. At least 50 percent of my problems would be non-existent, if I could properly sleep every night like I did last night.

Also, I got a notice that I can pick up my new passport. Now I can travel to far away non-european countries. ^_^

#2155 Sammysaint

Sammysaint

STEVE HOLT

• The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,993 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:46 PM

I don't have to put up with all that bullshit from The King Blues anymore!
Farewell you wankers (except jamie)

Posted Image

#2156 TheGrimReaper

TheGrimReaper

TMI

• The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,968 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:17 PM

I was about to -1 the post above me, but I forgot we can't do that anymore. :|

Anyway, finally got the Amazing Arrow Helicopters I've been waiting for from China for like over a month now. Was supposed to have them in time for my birthday, now I got em over a week later. Lol. Anyway, me and my niece are still gonna use them.

Plus, saw a super cute guy working at the checkout at Lariccias Italian Market. :) <3
Wish I wasn't too shy to have said hello or something to him.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#2157 EatShitAndCry

EatShitAndCry

Anti-Violent

• Anti-Violent
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 06:37 PM

View PostSammysaint, on 04 April 2012 - 01:46 PM, said:

I don't have to put up with all that bullshit from The King Blues anymore!
Farewell you wankers (except jamie)
Not that they were ever popular over here, but hell yeah!

#2158 All Dead

All Dead

pure motherfucking hate

• The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,542 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:35 PM

View PostBlack Cat, on 03 April 2012 - 02:46 PM, said:

The connection in my head between alcohol and smoking was the worst to overcome when quitting. Those two go so well together.

I don't know, if it helps, but not wanting to be addicted anymore was the insight, that finally made it easy for me to quit, after I've been smoking about a pack each day for 10 years before. I tried to quit many times and my anger about not being able to became the most prominent feeling about smoking. And one day it just changed. I realized, I don't have to if I don't want to and that I'm the only one making me smoke. And then I just quit. And it was easy.
At first, I thought it'd be impossible for me to drink and not smoke, but it turned out to not be a problem at all. I drank last night and I'm drunk now, and still not smoking. I am smoking a lot more weed, though.

But yeah, I don't want to be addicted to anything anymore, so that's my reason for wanting to quit smoking. Well, part of it, anyway. This isn't the first time I've tried to quit, but it's so far the longest I've gone without a cigarette; The whole process is definitely a lot easier than I thought. I wasn't sure I'd be able to do it at first, but now I'm sure I will.

It's all about that PMA.

Posted Image   

#2159 Black Cat

Black Cat

Anti-Violent

• Anti-Violent
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 607 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 02:51 AM

The most amazing thing about quitting was, that I could never imagine I would be able to get through a day without thinking of and missing cigarettes. I thought, I would miss it every second and it would get worse when I saw other people smoking. But it was nothing like this. It's hard to explain, but the longing is simply non-existent these days and I got to that point very fast. When I see other people with cigarettes, I'm not fazed at all. Sometimes I just think: "Oh right, you've been like that once. Nice, you don't have to do it anymore." Or I just don't give a fuck. It's like my mind remembers, that I've been a smoker once, but there isn't any emotional attachment anymore.

#2160 Raphaela

Raphaela

Anti-Violent

• Anti-Violent
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 03:47 PM

I quit drinking, at least while I'm on so much pills that are processed in the liver, so smoking came along. Lately I'd only buy cigs to roll my joints because I don't have a pipe and nowhere to buy rolling papers.

In other news, me and my friends project of gathering dog food and supplies to distribute to dog pounds across my town is finally starting to work! Perhaps next year we'll even get funded by the university :))))
Posted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users