65 replies to this topic

#61 All Dead

All Dead

pure motherfucking hate

• The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,542 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 08:39 PM

I'd have had sex with that 16-year-old if she was DTF.

Just sayin'.

View PostNICKxSUTTON, on 06 June 2009 - 12:45 PM, said:

ok punk by the book. which is a FUCKING OXYMORON YOU DUMB PIECE OF SHIT. you need to go brush the fuck up on your local black bloc. you probly live out in the woods somewhere

Posted Image   

#62 James

James

i have 1 warning point

• The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,249 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:32 PM

Yeah. Statutory rape is one of those laws that places an arbitrary number on a person and creates a really complex situation. Who's to say that someone is only ready to make those kinds of decisions once they're 18? It's entirely dependant on the individual. Because child protection laws make it so a victim's identity is protected people have little to no information about the specifics of the case.

You can have situations where a 20 year old kid has been sleeping with a 16 year old neighbour they've known their whole life. 16 year old's parents find out, decide to press charges. Suddenly you have them facing the sexual assault charges and the possibility of being labelled a sexual offender for the rest of their life.

Not responding to the specifics of this thread (I can't even remember what happened). Just something that should be considered when looking at sexual relations between parties that have a (legally) significant age difference.

Posted Image

#63 Guest_Zed McLaren_*

Guest_Zed McLaren_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 November 2012 - 01:43 PM

View PostSammysaint, on 07 May 2012 - 11:53 AM, said:

I don't think it's a shame, why would you want to listen to a band that preaches all this shit yet actually are the biggest hypocrites and practice none of it? Did you actually read any of what was posted above?! ha.
I wouldn't want to listen to a man singing about women's rights who treats his fiance like a piece of dirt, and his child.

just to point out, itch makes a fucking good point despite whatever shit went down in his private life, and also, you claim he's rich, the rich man standing up for the poor guys is a fucking admirable thing to do, hell of a lot of rich people dont give a toss about the poor, so even if your right which im not convinced you are, then hes doing a good thing.

#64 Billy Spiral

Billy Spiral

Corporate Whore

• Corporate Whore
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 04:29 PM

idk if it is true that he did all this but from what i seen no one tried to say he didn`t you all just tried to defend him for doing it and the fact that people will defend people who do things like this is why people like them do it they know they can spoon feel you bull shit and you will still love them... i loved the kings blues but after this there lyrics now mean nothing to me and there music will never be the same you people should be ashamed of your selfs for defending actions like this

#65 Guest_The Baracas_*

Guest_The Baracas_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 December 2012 - 02:22 PM

Surely the point is that people like him as an artist. The jury's out on J Fox as a human being but I never met the man so I'm not going to judge.

#66 Guest_._*

Guest_._*
  • Guests

Posted 27 March 2013 - 08:46 AM

He was talking about no DIY promoters are left in the London punx scene. THhe scene has never had it so good, Itch is no longer welcome.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users