Forum Upgrade: 3.1.4 -> 3.2.3

upgrade chat forum ipb

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
39 replies to this topic

#21 Floyd

Floyd

the new Emporor of TPU. Overthrow me, I dare you!

• The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,708 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 03:58 PM

POPULAR

that would look pretty awesome.

maybe with blue text and green links and orange title text

oh wait I am just describing my website now.

Also, the obscure browser tests are in:
Firefox 2, Windows NT 3.51- Completely functional, with minor image alignment errors. Very slow on 96mb of RAM.
Firefox 9, OS/2 Warp 4- Great

View Posthorse_ebooks, on 13 September 2012 - 09:47 AM, said:

TO RELAX WITH FRIENDS HOW TO RELAX WITH FRIENDS HOW TO RELAX WITH FRIENDS HOW TO RELAX WITH FRIENDS Listen to good music from CDs, tapes

http://chorusofone.no-ip.org/ -strike anywhere forum. join it.

"Move to Atlanta!"

#22 Black Cat

Black Cat

Anti-Violent

• Anti-Violent
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 607 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 04:02 PM

View PostPunk Rock Geek, on 25 February 2012 - 03:51 PM, said:

With the black and the white inverted?
Yes.

And yeah, maybe with other colors, but not as many as Floyd suggested. And not with red, because then it would look exactly like another forum I'm on.

#23 Black Cat

Black Cat

Anti-Violent

• Anti-Violent
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 607 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 05:19 PM

View PostPunk Rock Geek, on 23 February 2012 - 09:29 PM, said:

Finally, personal photos and the user avatars have now been combined into a single photo.  I know this is less than ideal, but hopefully the other features will make up for it.  If anyone needs their avatar image back, please let me know, and I will search it out for you.
Your avatar is different from your profile picture, though!

Or maybe that's just my browser being weird. Hmm.

#24 Punk Rock Geek

Punk Rock Geek

Challenge Conventional Thinking

• Administrators
  • 3,893 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 05:45 PM

View PostBlack Cat, on 25 February 2012 - 05:19 PM, said:

Your avatar is different from your profile picture, though!

Or maybe that's just my browser being weird. Hmm.

Same picture, except that on my profile it isn't cropped.  You can set how your avatar crops in your settings.  :wink:
I'm PRG/Poofah, and I ran http://peacepunk.net for nearly 5 years before being promoted to the official Anti-Flag website. It's nice to meet you all! I will be administering this forum alongside Anti-Flag and the A-F Records crew.

#25 Black Cat

Black Cat

Anti-Violent

• Anti-Violent
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 607 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 05:51 PM

It's definitely not the same picture. It's a picture of you on your profile and an Antifest flyer or something in your ava. Must be my browser maybe just showing the old profile picture or something.

#26 Punk Rock Geek

Punk Rock Geek

• Administrators
  • 3,893 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 05:54 PM

View PostBlack Cat, on 25 February 2012 - 05:51 PM, said:

It's definitely not the same picture. It's a picture of you on your profile and an Antifest flyer or something in your ava. Must be my browser maybe just showing the old profile picture or something.
Hm, try reloading?

Or don't.  I don't mind that old profile picture.  :tongue:
I'm PRG/Poofah, and I ran http://peacepunk.net for nearly 5 years before being promoted to the official Anti-Flag website. It's nice to meet you all! I will be administering this forum alongside Anti-Flag and the A-F Records crew.

#27 Black Cat

Black Cat

Anti-Violent

• Anti-Violent
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 607 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 06:04 PM

I'm reloading all the time. It's not that I have a tab open with your profile page to be forever able to look at the picture. Although now that you say it....

#28 Alex

Alex

Whiskey is my kind of lullaby

• The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,621 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 11:41 PM

This site is so confusing now but hopefully ill get us to it
Posted Image
“Well, people got attatched. Once you cut the umbilical cord they attatched to the other things. Sight, sound, sex, money, mirages, mothers, masturbation, murder, and Monday morning hangovers.”

#29 Floyd

Floyd

• The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,708 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 06:24 PM

Is it possible to make the last post link above the user name in the forums? It was like that before, and I am tired of clicking on people's names by mistake.

TO RELAX WITH FRIENDS HOW TO RELAX WITH FRIENDS HOW TO RELAX WITH FRIENDS HOW TO RELAX WITH FRIENDS Listen to good music from CDs, tapes

"Move to Atlanta!"

#30 conker

conker

Anti-Violent

• Anti-Violent
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 07:37 AM

Can you please deactivate the automatic translation on the main page? I rather read the news in english than in google translated german:)
If you're still doing this 'cause you believe in it
You are so fucking lame!

#31 Floyd

Floyd

• The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,708 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 08:54 AM

Also, the search is much more difficult, it eitks but you have to be really specific or something, I cant find my screenshots thread, I

"Move to Atlanta!"

#32 Floyd

Floyd

• The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,708 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 03:57 PM

Also, this does not work right in the Windows 8 version of Internet Explorer without going into compatibility mode, WAY TO GO MICROSOFT, YOU BUILT ANOTHER BROKEN BROWSER.

"Move to Atlanta!"

#33 Punk Rock Geek

Punk Rock Geek

• Administrators
  • 3,893 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 03:12 PM

View Postconker, on 01 March 2012 - 07:37 AM, said:

Can you please deactivate the automatic translation on the main page? I rather read the news in english than in google translated german:)
Hello Conker.  You can set which language you want the page to be displayed in.  It is at the right side under the "Browse" category.

#34 Punk Rock Geek

Punk Rock Geek

• Administrators
  • 3,893 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 03:13 PM

View PostFloyd, on 26 February 2012 - 06:24 PM, said:

Is it possible to make the last post link above the user name in the forums? It was like that before, and I am tired of clicking on people's names by mistake.

View PostFloyd, on 01 March 2012 - 08:54 AM, said:

Also, the search is much more difficult, it eitks but you have to be really specific or something, I cant find my screenshots thread, I
Sorry Floyd, I am confused by both of these suggestions?

#35 Punk Rock Geek

Punk Rock Geek

• Administrators
  • 3,893 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 03:13 PM

View PostFloyd, on 02 March 2012 - 03:57 PM, said:

Also, this does not work right in the Windows 8 version of Internet Explorer without going into compatibility mode, WAY TO GO MICROSOFT, YOU BUILT ANOTHER BROKEN BROWSER.
What does not work right specifically?

#36 Floyd

Floyd

• The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,708 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 04:20 PM

This is what I was trying to say about the post links, it's really not a big deal though.
Posted Image

And in IE 10, the popup log in window only works in compatibility mode, and in the full-screen Metro UI version then there are some image alignment problems but in the normal version then there are not. I blame Microsoft, IE never works right. I will post pictures next time I am in Windows 8 if you want me to.

"Move to Atlanta!"

#37 Twilight

Twilight

But I inspired it with my... selfishness? No, Self*less*ness

• The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 12:35 AM

All the smileys got hijacked. I am not pleased. Unless you are hiding them some place...
I hope you will find a solution to this problem I have found.
There's images of love and war, and everything's here to explore

Gibby said:

I feel shocked and appalled. There is no place for such inappropriate content in the Riot Zone.

#38 Punk Rock Geek

Punk Rock Geek

• Administrators
  • 3,893 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 12:51 AM

View PostTwilight, on 04 March 2012 - 12:35 AM, said:

All the smileys got hijacked. I am not pleased. Unless you are hiding them some place...
I hope you will find a solution to this problem I have found.
Unfortunately, the new smiley system is kind of lame.  You can't set which smileys appear by default, so to fix that I just had to remove all of the extras.

#39 Twilight

Twilight

But I inspired it with my... selfishness? No, Self*less*ness

• The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 04:33 PM

View PostPunk Rock Geek, on 04 March 2012 - 12:51 AM, said:

Unfortunately, the new smiley system is kind of lame.  You can't set which smileys appear by default, so to fix that I just had to remove all of the extras.
Lame is putting it nicely :tongue:  I still don't like it though, I feel restricted. ­<_<
There's images of love and war, and everything's here to explore

Gibby said:

I feel shocked and appalled. There is no place for such inappropriate content in the Riot Zone.

#40 All Dead

All Dead

pure motherfucking hate

• The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,542 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 02:05 PM

View PostNICKxSUTTON, on 06 June 2009 - 12:45 PM, said:

ok punk by the book. which is a FUCKING OXYMORON YOU DUMB PIECE OF SHIT. you need to go brush the fuck up on your local black bloc. you probly live out in the woods somewhere

Posted Image   

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users