213 replies to this topic

#21 TheGrimReaper

TheGrimReaper

TMI

• The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,968 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 09:02 PM

Nevermind. But I bet most of you were under 18 when you had your first time?  -_-
Posted Image

Posted Image

#22 EatShitAndCry

EatShitAndCry

Anti-Violent

• Anti-Violent
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 09:04 PM

Well it's not a fucking competition. You can hang back and wait for someone who isn't a sketchball like this dude. Sure, you won't get laid, but I think you'll be alright as a virgin for a little bit longer.

#23 Floyd

Floyd

the new Emporor of TPU. Overthrow me, I dare you!

• The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,707 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 09:18 PM

View PostTheGrimReaper, on 01 February 2012 - 08:45 PM, said:

You guys act like I'm crazy for doing this. Haven't any of you ever had sex with someone you barely knew, maybe even spontaneously, which is worse? At least we've planned it.
MAYBE NOT CRAZY, BUT THIS IS A REALLY BAD IDEA!!!!!!!!!! I'M 22 AND HAVE NEVER HAD SEX!

View PostTheGrimReaper, on 01 February 2012 - 08:32 PM, said:

He's one of them "gangsta" types, or whatever they call them, so that's why he talks like that I guess.

Thing is, he does have a bit of a bad rep, but nothing much I guess, he went to jail once or twice for driving under age and speeding, leading the cops on a chase. Edward got arrested with him too.
THIS IS ALL EVEN MORE REASON TO GET AS FAR AWAY FROM THESE GUYS AS POSSIBLE, YOU WILL END UP LIKE MY DAD'S GIRLFRIENDS DAUGHETERS, YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE LIKE THEM.

I REALLY DON'T THINK YOU WANT TO BE IN THE POPULAR SLUT CLUB!!!!!!

View Posthorse_ebooks, on 13 September 2012 - 09:47 AM, said:

TO RELAX WITH FRIENDS HOW TO RELAX WITH FRIENDS HOW TO RELAX WITH FRIENDS HOW TO RELAX WITH FRIENDS Listen to good music from CDs, tapes

http://chorusofone.no-ip.org/ -strike anywhere forum. join it.

"Move to Atlanta!"

#24 TheGrimReaper

TheGrimReaper

TMI

• The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,968 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 09:20 PM

I'm talking to him on Facebook again right now. And we're actually having a real convo, not even talking about sex at all. :D
We're actually getting into a pretty deep convo.
Maybe he is the nice guy I've been hoping he was, besides, I do have a couple friends that are real good friends with him, and they say he's real cool and nice.  :wub:
Maybe I'll have my first Valentine. And maybe I'll even be able to convince him for us to take this a little slower, at least wait a couple weeks before "doing it" instead.
I think I'm ready for it though, just really would like to get to know him better.
Getting to know someone better probably does make it much more special, am I right?
Posted Image

Posted Image

#25 TheGrimReaper

TheGrimReaper

TMI

• The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,968 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:11 PM

He also just said that for sure we can talk for a while before we do anything, since that will make me feel much more comfortable.
I'm really nervous about this, you know, about when we do finally do it for the first time.
I'm afraid Imma fuck up. Even though we're just gonna do oral, that way I have no chance of getting pregnant, plus it's safer.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#26 Floyd

Floyd

• The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,707 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:14 PM

View PostTheGrimReaper, on 01 February 2012 - 10:11 PM, said:

He also just said that for sure we can talk for a while before we do anything, since that will make me feel much more comfortable.
I'm really nervous about this, you know, about when we do finally do it for the first time.
I'm afraid Imma fuck up. Even though we're just gonna do oral, that way I have no chance of getting pregnant, plus it's safer.

TO RELAX WITH FRIENDS HOW TO RELAX WITH FRIENDS HOW TO RELAX WITH FRIENDS HOW TO RELAX WITH FRIENDS Listen to good music from CDs, tapes

"Move to Atlanta!"

#27 TheGrimReaper

TheGrimReaper

TMI

• The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,968 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:16 PM

Alright I'm done posting about this stuff. All I be getting is people thinking I'm fucked up or something. Not even any REAL advice. And most of my questions have went unasked.
And I don't want to make myself look like anymore of a slut than I already have.  :unsure:
Posted Image

Posted Image

#28 All Dead

All Dead

pure motherfucking hate

• The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,542 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:20 PM

View PostTheGrimReaper, on 01 February 2012 - 09:20 PM, said:

I'm talking to him on Facebook again right now. And we're actually having a real convo, not even talking about sex at all. :D
We're actually getting into a pretty deep convo.
Maybe he is the nice guy I've been hoping he was, besides, I do have a couple friends that are real good friends with him, and they say he's real cool and nice.  :wub:
Maybe I'll have my first Valentine. And maybe I'll even be able to convince him for us to take this a little slower, at least wait a couple weeks before "doing it" instead.
I think I'm ready for it though, just really would like to get to know him better.
Getting to know someone better probably does make it much more special, am I right?

Yeah, right. This kid just straight up asked you if you want to have sex, and you think he's the "nice guy you've been hoping for"? Clearly, this kid just wants to get his rocks off.

Even if you wait a few weeks, that's jumping into something you're not at all ready for. If you were, you never would've consulted this forum in the first place.

View PostNICKxSUTTON, on 06 June 2009 - 12:45 PM, said:

ok punk by the book. which is a FUCKING OXYMORON YOU DUMB PIECE OF SHIT. you need to go brush the fuck up on your local black bloc. you probly live out in the woods somewhere

Posted Image   

#29 All Dead

All Dead

pure motherfucking hate

• The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,542 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:24 PM

View PostTheGrimReaper, on 01 February 2012 - 10:16 PM, said:

Alright I'm done posting about this stuff. All I be getting is people thinking I'm fucked up or something. Not even any REAL advice. And most of my questions have went unasked.
And I don't want to make myself look like anymore of a slut than I already have.  :unsure:
Are you fucking retarded? Plenty of people gave you advice, you just don't want to listen to any of us cause you are FUCKING NAIVE. All anyone is telling you is that it's a bad idea, because it fucking is. If you want to make a fucking mistake, be my guest. But don't come bitching to us when you realize we were right.

Now I'm pissed off that this is pissing me off.

ok punk by the book. which is a FUCKING OXYMORON YOU DUMB PIECE OF SHIT. you need to go brush the fuck up on your local black bloc. you probly live out in the woods somewhere

Posted Image   

#30 TheGrimReaper

TheGrimReaper

TMI

• The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,968 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:27 PM

I wasn't consulting this forum cause I thought I wasn't ready. I was consulting the forum because I wondered if it would be bad to have sex with a guy I haven't talked too much, especially it being my first time.

But I guess no one's opinion should really matter except my own. I think I'm right about that part at least?
I should be able to tell myself if I'm ready or not, and if it's bad or not.

Typically I wouldn't think of myself as the kind of person that would go out and have sex with a guy I barely know, but I REALLY like him, and feel that I'm ready now.

If I regret, I regret it, right? Everybody makes mistakes. It teaches you things. If I do this and I don't like it, then eh, I learned from it and know to never try it again.  -_-
Posted Image

Posted Image

#31 Floyd

Floyd

• The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,707 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:29 PM

ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED:
THIS GUY IS A SKETCHBALL AND A DOUCHEBAG AND YOU SHOULD GET AS FAR AWAY FROM HIM AS POSSIBLE.

"Gangstas" are the worst people imaginable, I hate to see you end up like my dad's girlfriend's daughters, with boyfriends that do nothing but mooch money and automobiles off them while cheating on them with other girls, also one just got pregnant with the first person she ever fucked, after not seeing him for years. She does not know what to do because "I don't believe in abortions that is against gods will, but if I have this half [n-word] baby everyone will hate him as much as they hate the president" and while that sentence is hilarious, I hate to see that happen to you.

We are only looking out for your best interests, because we all know your parents won't. You have been here for like 5 years, if you cant trust us, who can you?
Now, it really seems like you have two choices, fuck this guy and probably regret it the rest of your life, or wait for someone who you really love and loves you back and that you did not meet on facebook in 15 minutes.
The choice is obvious, I just hope you will make the right one.

"Move to Atlanta!"

#32 All Dead

All Dead

pure motherfucking hate

• The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,542 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:33 PM

View PostTheGrimReaper, on 01 February 2012 - 10:27 PM, said:

I wasn't consulting this forum cause I thought I wasn't ready. (1)I was consulting the forum because I wondered if it would be bad to have sex with a guy I haven't talked too much, especially it being my first time.

(2)But I guess no one's opinion should really matter except my own. I think I'm right about that part at least?

1. It is, we've gone over this.

2. Then why even bother asking for our opinion(s)?

Posted Image   

#33 TheGrimReaper

TheGrimReaper

TMI

• The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,968 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:37 PM

View PostFloyd, on 01 February 2012 - 10:29 PM, said:

ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED:
THIS GUY IS A SKETCHBALL AND A DOUCHEBAG AND YOU SHOULD GET AS FAR AWAY FROM HIM AS POSSIBLE.

"Gangstas" are the worst people imaginable, I hate to see you end up like my dad's girlfriend's daughters, with boyfriends that do nothing but mooch money and automobiles off them while cheating on them with other girls, also one just got pregnant with the first person she ever fucked, after not seeing him for years. She does not know what to do because "I don't believe in abortions that is against gods will, but if I have this half [n-word] baby everyone will hate him as much as they hate the president" and while that sentence is hilarious, I hate to see that happen to you.

We are only looking out for your best interests, because we all know your parents won't. You have been here for like 5 years, if you cant trust us, who can you?
Now, it really seems like you have two choices, fuck this guy and probably regret it the rest of your life, or wait for someone who you really love and loves you back and that you did not meet on facebook in 15 minutes.
The choice is obvious, I just hope you will make the right one.

You're probably right.
But as for the Facebook thing. Like I said already, I didn't meet him on Facebook, I met him IRL, he lives just down the street. I've talked to him a few times, and he always says what's up? to me when I'm walking around. I don't know him too well since we haven't talked much, but I have known him for around 5 or 6 months now, I think.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#34 TheGrimReaper

TheGrimReaper

TMI

• The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,968 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:38 PM

View PostAll Dead, on 01 February 2012 - 10:33 PM, said:

1. It is, we've gone over this.

2. Then why even bother asking for our opinion(s)?
Because I established the idea of my opinion mattering the most when it comes to this stuff, after I had already posted on here.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#35 Raphaela

Raphaela

Anti-Violent

• Anti-Violent
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:42 PM

Come on, anti-war, the guy asked if you'd do his brother. Do you need more proof than that?
Posted Image

#36 Floyd

Floyd

• The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,707 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:43 PM

The fact that you asked us in the first place leads me to believe that, at least subconsciously, you think this is a bad idea and want someone to talk you out of it. Just accept that and we can all call it a day.

"Move to Atlanta!"

#37 Raphaela

Raphaela

Anti-Violent

• Anti-Violent
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:44 PM

Oh, and just saying in case you will really go through with this, use a condom if you give him a blowjob too. That's all.
Posted Image

#38 TheGrimReaper

TheGrimReaper

TMI

• The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,968 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:51 PM

View PostRaphaela, on 01 February 2012 - 10:44 PM, said:

Oh, and just saying in case you will really go through with this, use a condom if you give him a blowjob too. That's all.
Yeah, I know, thanks. I was reading about that stuff yesterday and heard there's still a slight risk of getting diseases without using one.
Though I think it would be better without one, but when you don't know a person, so you don't know whether they have diseases or not, I guess it's only right if you use a condom.
No if I know someone better and know for sure about their medical history, I would rather no condoms, at least not for oral.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#39 All Dead

All Dead

pure motherfucking hate

• The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,542 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:53 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image   

#40 TheGrimReaper

TheGrimReaper

TMI

• The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,968 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:55 PM

You guys have really made me think about this more now. I'm still not sure though.
But what if I still talked to him and tried to get to know him better, would that be fine?
You know, find out more of what he's really like, and if he is willing to talk without having sex for at least a month or two with me, then maybe that would mean he wants more than just sex.

But then again, how do I tell him this, that I changed my mind and I would like to wait? Even if it's not all he wants, he might be upset that I lied and told him I would do it with him tomorrow, and decide he doesn't want me at all now. Then I will have ruined it. This is the first guy in a long time, that likes me and thinks I look good.
It's been a long time since a guy complimented me. :|
Posted Image

Posted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users