Jump to content


Make Kevin A Mod


37 replies to this topic

#21 EatShitAndCry

EatShitAndCry

    Anti-Violent

  • Anti-Violent
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 03:28 PM

Maybe we should all post scat pr0n until PRG makes Kevin a mod.

Spoiler


#22 Black Cat

Black Cat

    Anti-Violent

  • Anti-Violent
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 607 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 07:04 AM

I don't know, I still miss John as a mod and on the forum in general, no offence to anyone aspiring to be a mod. I plan on giving any new mod a hard time by being sassy and rude, so that they would have to suspend me and then I would post porn and make threads about them being a fascist oppressor in the Riot Zone.

#23 Floyd

Floyd

    the new Emporor of TPU. Overthrow me, I dare you!

  • The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,700 posts
  • Location:Monroe, Georgia

Posted 26 February 2012 - 09:31 AM

View PostBlack Cat, on 26 February 2012 - 07:04 AM, said:

I plan on giving any new mod a hard time by being sassy and rude, so that they would have to suspend me and then I would post porn and make threads about them being a fascist oppressor in the Riot Zone.
You say that like it is a bad thing, or unusual.

View Posthorse_ebooks, on 13 September 2012 - 09:47 AM, said:

TO RELAX WITH FRIENDS HOW TO RELAX WITH FRIENDS HOW TO RELAX WITH FRIENDS HOW TO RELAX WITH FRIENDS Listen to good music from CDs, tapes

http://chorusofone.no-ip.org/ -strike anywhere forum. join it.

"Move to Atlanta!"


#24 Mr. Snrub

Mr. Snrub

    Corporate Whore

  • Corporate Whore
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 11:59 AM

View PostAll Dead, on 24 February 2012 - 12:59 PM, said:

I would be the Kevin fellow in question. And don't worry, I'll add that to my list of empty promises, er..um, priorities.
Ah well my good man, you wouldn't be much of a politician if you DIDN'T make empty campaign promises. Join me, young man, together we shall invest all the money into the nuclear plant and release the hounds on all who stand in our way!
Posted Image

Also, I still cant use an avatar the old computrola tells me the new image cannot be set.

#25 Black Cat

Black Cat

    Anti-Violent

  • Anti-Violent
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 607 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 03:33 PM

View PostFloyd, on 26 February 2012 - 09:31 AM, said:

You say that like it is a bad thing, or unusual.
Oh no, I didn't meant it that way. But maybe I think of something special too, to make it more innovative.

#26 Punk Rock Geek

Punk Rock Geek

    Challenge Conventional Thinking

  • Administrators
  • 3,893 posts
  • Location:Canada

Posted 26 February 2012 - 05:19 PM

So, I'm thinking of making everyone a mod.
I'm PRG/Poofah, and I ran http://peacepunk.net for nearly 5 years before being promoted to the official Anti-Flag website. It's nice to meet you all! I will be administering this forum alongside Anti-Flag and the A-F Records crew.

#27 Floyd

Floyd

    the new Emporor of TPU. Overthrow me, I dare you!

  • The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,700 posts
  • Location:Monroe, Georgia

Posted 26 February 2012 - 05:25 PM

DOOO ITTTT

That would either be great or result in madness, either way it would be awesome and tons of fun and give this place some much needed activity.

View Posthorse_ebooks, on 13 September 2012 - 09:47 AM, said:

TO RELAX WITH FRIENDS HOW TO RELAX WITH FRIENDS HOW TO RELAX WITH FRIENDS HOW TO RELAX WITH FRIENDS Listen to good music from CDs, tapes

http://chorusofone.no-ip.org/ -strike anywhere forum. join it.

"Move to Atlanta!"


#28 Punk Rock Geek

Punk Rock Geek

    Challenge Conventional Thinking

  • Administrators
  • 3,893 posts
  • Location:Canada

Posted 26 February 2012 - 05:45 PM

View PostMr. Snrub, on 26 February 2012 - 11:59 AM, said:

Ah well my good man, you wouldn't be much of a politician if you DIDN'T make empty campaign promises. Join me, young man, together we shall invest all the money into the nuclear plant and release the hounds on all who stand in our way!
Posted Image

Also, I still cant use an avatar the old computrola tells me the new image cannot be set.
Hmm, is anyone else having this problem?  It's possible that I need to set some directory permissions.
I'm PRG/Poofah, and I ran http://peacepunk.net for nearly 5 years before being promoted to the official Anti-Flag website. It's nice to meet you all! I will be administering this forum alongside Anti-Flag and the A-F Records crew.

#29 Black Cat

Black Cat

    Anti-Violent

  • Anti-Violent
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 607 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 06:19 PM

Making everyone a mod is indeed a very interesting idea. At first I was thinking, what the difference is to having no mods at all. But there's a need of people being able to deal with those nasty spam bots as well as there is the need to merge and move stuff occasionally. Also it appeals to everyone's sense of responsibility and is an experiment of horizontal decision-making.

There's a risk of in case of trolls (new members I mean, who only come here for the purpose of trolling), could delete posts or even threads. But I guess, if moderating powers don't include to trash stuff irreparably, it would be an acceptable risk.

#30 Floyd

Floyd

    the new Emporor of TPU. Overthrow me, I dare you!

  • The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,700 posts
  • Location:Monroe, Georgia

Posted 26 February 2012 - 06:21 PM

View PostPunk Rock Geek, on 26 February 2012 - 05:45 PM, said:

Hmm, is anyone else having this problem?  It's possible that I need to set some directory permissions.
I was able to change mine, uploading from my computer. Mr Snrub seems like a fake account, it could just be some proxy thing.

Either way, I like the way Snrub thinks!

View Posthorse_ebooks, on 13 September 2012 - 09:47 AM, said:

TO RELAX WITH FRIENDS HOW TO RELAX WITH FRIENDS HOW TO RELAX WITH FRIENDS HOW TO RELAX WITH FRIENDS Listen to good music from CDs, tapes

http://chorusofone.no-ip.org/ -strike anywhere forum. join it.

"Move to Atlanta!"


#31 EatShitAndCry

EatShitAndCry

    Anti-Violent

  • Anti-Violent
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 06:30 PM

STOOP KIDS A PUSSY, KEVIN IS A GOD

#32 Punk Rock Geek

Punk Rock Geek

    Challenge Conventional Thinking

  • Administrators
  • 3,893 posts
  • Location:Canada

Posted 26 February 2012 - 06:43 PM

View PostBlack Cat, on 26 February 2012 - 06:19 PM, said:

Making everyone a mod is indeed a very interesting idea. At first I was thinking, what the difference is to having no mods at all. But there's a need of people being able to deal with those nasty spam bots as well as there is the need to merge and move stuff occasionally. Also it appeals to everyone's sense of responsibility and is an experiment of horizontal decision-making.

There's a risk of in case of trolls (new members I mean, who only come here for the purpose of trolling), could delete posts or even threads. But I guess, if moderating powers don't include to trash stuff irreparably, it would be an acceptable risk.
No risk.  I can now undo mod decisions.  :smile:
I'm PRG/Poofah, and I ran http://peacepunk.net for nearly 5 years before being promoted to the official Anti-Flag website. It's nice to meet you all! I will be administering this forum alongside Anti-Flag and the A-F Records crew.

#33 Raphaela

Raphaela

    Anti-Violent

  • Anti-Violent
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 06:45 PM

Just make the regulars mods and it should be fine. The newbies that come by can become mods if they stay for some time and post things.
Posted Image

#34 Punk Rock Geek

Punk Rock Geek

    Challenge Conventional Thinking

  • Administrators
  • 3,893 posts
  • Location:Canada

Posted 26 February 2012 - 06:48 PM

View PostRaphaela, on 26 February 2012 - 06:45 PM, said:

Just make the regulars mods and it should be fine. The newbies that come by can become mods if they stay for some time and post things.
I was thinking of adding a 10 post criteria for mods.  Don't want to know what a spam bot with moderation powers would be like.
I'm PRG/Poofah, and I ran http://peacepunk.net for nearly 5 years before being promoted to the official Anti-Flag website. It's nice to meet you all! I will be administering this forum alongside Anti-Flag and the A-F Records crew.

#35 EatShitAndCry

EatShitAndCry

    Anti-Violent

  • Anti-Violent
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 07:14 PM

I'm down with this. Anarchism, maaaan.

#36 Alex

Alex

    Whiskey is my kind of lullaby

  • The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,621 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 02:15 AM

if i become a mod im editing everything to porn.
Posted Image
“Well, people got attatched. Once you cut the umbilical cord they attatched to the other things. Sight, sound, sex, money, mirages, mothers, masturbation, murder, and Monday morning hangovers.”

#37 Raphaela

Raphaela

    Anti-Violent

  • Anti-Violent
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 02:36 PM

As far as it is good porn, I'm all for it!
Posted Image

#38 All Dead

All Dead

    pure motherfucking hate

  • The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,542 posts
  • Location:New Jersey

Posted 27 February 2012 - 02:53 PM

View PostEatShitAndCry, on 26 February 2012 - 06:30 PM, said:

STOOP KIDS A PUSSY, KEVIN IS A GOD
What he said.

View PostNICKxSUTTON, on 06 June 2009 - 12:45 PM, said:

ok punk by the book. which is a FUCKING OXYMORON YOU DUMB PIECE OF SHIT. you need to go brush the fuck up on your local black bloc. you probly live out in the woods somewhere

Posted Image   




Reply to this topic



  


0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users