Whats the one thing you regret doing/ saying ?

19 replies to this topic

#1 AdamDabour

AdamDabour

Punk By The Book

• Punk By The Book
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 12:10 PM

Mine is moving to this shit hole of a country and trusting someone to follow through and actually give a fuck
POOF

#2 EatShitAndCry

EatShitAndCry

Anti-Violent

• Anti-Violent
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 12:31 PM

"Suck me, beautiful"

#3 All Dead

All Dead

pure motherfucking hate

• The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,542 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 12:32 PM

Trusting/associating with/wasting time on my ex. In fact, I'd be much better off if I had never even known her.

And as much as I hate to say it, I wish I had done better in school, too.

View PostNICKxSUTTON, on 06 June 2009 - 12:45 PM, said:

ok punk by the book. which is a FUCKING OXYMORON YOU DUMB PIECE OF SHIT. you need to go brush the fuck up on your local black bloc. you probly live out in the woods somewhere

Posted Image   

#4 Blue Eyed Devil

Blue Eyed Devil

Captain Anarchy

• Captain Anarchy
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 457 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 01:41 PM

Told my best friend (who I'm having sex with) that I was going to NY to visit/fuck this girl with whom we had had a threesome. That was right after she told me I shouldn't feel like I need to hide things from her, since we're such close friends.

LOL DEFINITELY SHOULD HAVE KEPT THAT HIDDEN.
Myspace

“Take Anti-Flag, for instance; they’ve got the political views of a freshman girl at Brown University.”

#5 Raphaela

Raphaela

Anti-Violent

• Anti-Violent
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 12:59 AM

I regret having humilliated myself so much for my ex right after we broke up.
I also regret eating most things I eat.
Posted Image

#6 steenie

steenie

is awesome

• Anti-Violent
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 920 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 01:12 AM

No point having regrets, What is done is done.
   Posted Image  !!

#7 James

James

i have 1 warning point

• The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,249 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 04:36 AM

I wrote something serious here originally but I changed my mind. My biggest regret is checking back on this place every once in a while.

HA!

Posted Image

#8 Jaade!

Jaade!

Anti-Violent

• Anti-Violent
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 12:06 PM

Going to Uni.. worst idea ever. 3 years of my life and £20,000 wasted and all it did was make me hate the area i'd love to work in, make me extremely ill and leave me on antidepressants! Worst 20 grand i've ever paid personally.. although that being said ive never actually spent 20 grand on anything else.

Right now i'm also regretting having a chocolate binge. feel. so. sick.

I'm all for no regrets though, positivity!

#9 Sammysaint

Sammysaint

STEVE HOLT

• The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,993 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 01:25 PM

A couple of people i've slept with

Posted Image

#10 YQS

YQS

Captain Anarchy

• Captain Anarchy
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 09:52 PM

View PostAdamDabour, on 14 January 2012 - 12:10 PM, said:

Mine is moving to this shit hole of a country and trusting someone to follow through and actually give a fuck

How long will you be stuck there?

And in answer to your question: Not learning the local languages properly after living in a place for 8 years.

#11 AdamDabour

AdamDabour

Punk By The Book

• Punk By The Book
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 02:39 PM

View PostYQS, on 17 January 2012 - 09:52 PM, said:

How long will you be stuck there?

And in answer to your question: Not learning the local languages properly after living in a place for 8 years.
so far the plan is 4-5 years and I have no trips home for atleast 18months. I havent learned the local language yet either.... Its an extremly irritating language
POOF

#12 YQS

YQS

Captain Anarchy

• Captain Anarchy
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 09:44 AM

View PostAdamDabour, on 18 January 2012 - 02:39 PM, said:

so far the plan is 4-5 years and I have no trips home for atleast 18months. I havent learned the local language yet either.... Its an extremly irritating language
Well you better learn it while you're there or you might regret it later on. Knowing different languages is a huge asset...  and hang in there. I was also shipped to a country I considered a "shit hole" and felt trapped there at first, but I started liking it after a few years.

#13 EatShitAndCry

EatShitAndCry

Anti-Violent

• Anti-Violent
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 10:36 AM

The only non-shithole country is America.

#14 Blue Eyed Devil

Blue Eyed Devil

Captain Anarchy

• Captain Anarchy
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 457 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 11:31 AM

View PostYQS, on 19 January 2012 - 09:44 AM, said:

Well you better learn it while you're there or you might regret it later on. Knowing different languages is a huge asset...  and hang in there. I was also shipped to a country I considered a "shit hole" and felt trapped there at first, but I started liking it after a few years.

Canada?
Myspace

“Take Anti-Flag, for instance; they’ve got the political views of a freshman girl at Brown University.”

#15 AdamDabour

AdamDabour

Punk By The Book

• Punk By The Book
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 05:50 PM

I'm starting an arabic course in my college soon but I'm contemplating transfering out because this place wont get any better. Egypt is a 2-3 year min fix. Even then there are so many restrictions on social interactions here and outrageous prices for what I would consider day to day items. This place wont get better fast enough :/ Not me being negative this is how it is in this country
POOF

#16 James

James

i have 1 warning point

• The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,249 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 07:26 PM

View PostBlue Eyed Devil, on 19 January 2012 - 11:31 AM, said:

Canada?
In fairness I'm not a big fan of Ontario either. WEST COAST REPRESENT

Posted Image

#17 YQS

YQS

Captain Anarchy

• Captain Anarchy
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 06:23 PM

View PostAdamDabour, on 19 January 2012 - 05:50 PM, said:

I'm starting an arabic course in my college soon but I'm contemplating transfering out because this place wont get any better. Egypt is a 2-3 year min fix. Even then there are so many restrictions on social interactions here and outrageous prices for what I would consider day to day items. This place wont get better fast enough :/ Not me being negative this is how it is in this country

My Egyptian buddies seem to like it there well enough, then again they were probably there their whole lives. Just saying, no matter how bad it is, you might just get used to it. Did you make any friends? That could help...

View PostBlue Eyed Devil, on 19 January 2012 - 11:31 AM, said:

Canada?

Haha, no, I moved from Canada to Pakistan, and came back a few years ago. Pretty sure Egypt is a much better place than that..

View PostJames, on 19 January 2012 - 07:26 PM, said:

In fairness I'm not a big fan of Ontario either. WEST COAST REPRESENT

Ontario's alright, never considered it a shithole. But it gets real ugly in the winter, especially if there's no snow...

#18 AdamDabour

AdamDabour

Punk By The Book

• Punk By The Book
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 09:44 PM

View PostYQS, on 20 January 2012 - 06:23 PM, said:

My Egyptian buddies seem to like it there well enough, then again they were probably there their whole lives. Just saying, no matter how bad it is, you might just get used to it. Did you make any friends? That could help...

Haha, no, I moved from Canada to Pakistan, and came back a few years ago. Pretty sure Egypt is a much better place than that..

Ontario's alright, never considered it a shithole. But it gets real ugly in the winter, especially if there's no snow...
If you dont grow up with the culture here it's fairly difficult to adapt to it.... it's a complete turn around socially. i havent been as stressed or "snappy" as i am here. I bite the head off of people for stuff i normally dont give a shit about :/ yup in an american uni here made friends but with transfer students because their the only people i have any sort of common ground with. it's expensive to attend my college (for egyptians) but foreigners can handle it bc of the conversion rate. that makes the people here stuck up assholes with too much money and massive superiority complexes. i'll be going thru new batches of friends every 6months... yeah egypt is a lil better than pakistan but at the rate this country is failing apart at it wont be long till we're worse annnnnnd sorry for long post bored and felt like writing something longer than 2 lines haha
POOF

#19 Stab The Judge

Stab The Judge

So long, gay boys.

• The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 10:00 PM

having relations with some crazy bitch with no eyebrows.

also regret school.
Let's go get get some barbecue and get busy.

#20 YQS

YQS

Captain Anarchy

• Captain Anarchy
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 06:15 AM

View PostAdamDabour, on 20 January 2012 - 09:44 PM, said:

If you dont grow up with the culture here it's fairly difficult to adapt to it.... it's a complete turn around socially. i havent been as stressed or "snappy" as i am here. I bite the head off of people for stuff i normally dont give a shit about :/ yup in an american uni here made friends but with transfer students because their the only people i have any sort of common ground with. it's expensive to attend my college (for egyptians) but foreigners can handle it bc of the conversion rate. that makes the people here stuck up assholes with too much money and massive superiority complexes. i'll be going thru new batches of friends every 6months... yeah egypt is a lil better than pakistan but at the rate this country is failing apart at it wont be long till we're worse annnnnnd sorry for long post bored and felt like writing something longer than 2 lines haha

Long posts are more fun to read anyway :)
But I started off like that too, making friends with other kids who were from outside the country (no wonder I never learned the language properly, was always speaking English). As for the stuck up assholes, well, not everyone with money is like that. Still, would love to know if you feel the same way after a few years.

View PostStab The Judge, on 20 January 2012 - 10:00 PM, said:

having relations with some crazy bitch with no eyebrows.

also regret school.

No eyebrows? Reminded me of this:

Attached Thumbnails

• woman-logic.jpg

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users