#121 Skaz

Skaz

:-)

• The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:29 PM

View PostSertraOD, on 23 April 2012 - 12:36 PM, said:

Turns out Manna in the bible refers to psychedelics; it's magic. Shamans use em to reach the spirit realm. Mannabread is ergot infested bread the Rabbis used to hoard from the people so they would have psychic/spiritual power and no one else would. Jesus wanted everyone to trip and connect to the Holy Spirit (the godhead).
Interesting, I never considered that. Where do you learn this stuff or do you figure it out yourself?

View PostSertraOD, on 23 April 2012 - 12:36 PM, said:

Also, homosexuality is caused by pollution primarily. Estrogenic chemicals such as pesticides and dairy hormones. So, it is quite literally, an abomination of nature. No offense, but it's true. Fasting and raw vegan diets can cure it and it's well known in the raw vegan community.
Homosexuality isn't caused by pollution and it can't be 'cured'. Unless you can cite a scientific peer-reviewed reference for these statements (the raw vegan community doesn't count), I consider them to be nothing but homophobic nonsense.

#122 SertraOD

SertraOD

The One

• The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,399 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 01:30 PM

View PostSkaz, on 24 April 2012 - 12:29 PM, said:

Interesting, I never considered that. Where do you learn this stuff or do you figure it out yourself?

Homosexuality isn't caused by pollution and it can't be 'cured'. Unless you can cite a scientific peer-reviewed reference for these statements (the raw vegan community doesn't count), I consider them to be nothing but homophobic nonsense.

http://en.wikipedia....Akashic_records

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theosophy

http://en.wikipedia....Ascended_master

It's divinely acquired knowledge via psychic ability. Evidently I wanted the truth so bad I was told. I later found groups of people/information to corroborate what I was saying and build upon it. It's strange how it works, magical almost. If you actually study the history of gnosis they talk a lot about "initiation", "ascension", "enlightenment". The kingdom of heaven is within you. The godhead, the holy spirit, etc. It's the one singular truth that explains all religion. You either believe that god chose ONE ethnicity to save, that all religion is myth, or that all religion is symbolic in nature and is explaining a deeper truth that can't be explained in plain language as it exists in higher dimensions of consciousness.

Jesus said there was only one god not to make him an exclusive god, but to make him an all-inclusive god. The same god did his works in Buddha. It's just that this god has no anthropomorphic name nor is it a person at all. It's an intelligent field of energy that encompasses the entire universe; the "source field". Look up David Wilcox. Jesus is the guy who comes to unite all religion, not to force Christianity over other cultures.

It's like, why did the hippies dress like Jesus, you know? Well, the drugs got them connected to the grid and inspired a new culture. The connection between art and psychedelics is undeniable. People get random inspirations of creativity and literally channel music. The connection between DMT, birth, and death is undeniable. This chemical makes us dream; religious premonitions occur in dream states. There are several books written about Manna and historical references to the mannabread amongst the rabbi. When I trip, I know what I experience is real. It's too intricate; it's as if my life were turned in to a movie before my very eyes. It showed me the truth; the purpose behind the material. The meaning of life.

Well you won't find a scientific study that proves pollution causes much of anything. But it's simply the truth that mankind creates it's own disease. It causes cancer, but I can't prove that either. We know that prenatal hormones affect sexuality the most, and the amount of estrogenic chemicals that we consume these days is staggering. Make the connection. It's logically impossible for these chemicals to not have an affect on sexuality, yet nobody really wants to think about that.

It's liberating, really. God is nature and god didn't make it that way... but it's not a choice either.
Posted Image

#123 SertraOD

SertraOD

The One

• The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,399 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 01:43 PM

I heard somewhere that governments use fluoride in the water to supress natural occurencing dmt molecules.
I've also heard that the "super elite" use dmt to further themselves up the human food chain.

I have had some bad weed trips that remind me of dmt trips (My first being crazier than any dmt trip i've had so far)
I haven't really heard alot of what you've said before, but I do believe if there were some alien architect of our world/universe that it could be probable that they'd use dmt as a means of containing knowledge. Whenever i'm under the influence of any drug (That i've taken so far) my mind always seems to get stuck on what life really is. Whether it be what we imagine it to be, it be like the matrix, it all be a dream-like state that my subconscious is dynamically creating, or something else. I just can't seem to decide on one under the influence, but when i'm on dmt it seems alot more clear and definite to me.
I'm not really one to do much research into anything that isn't first hand, just because I don't like taking peoples' word on something, so who knows. My mind never seems to be made up.

Yep, they really do. DMT can be used for good or bad purposes. This is the origin of "black" and "white" magic. Using it for destruction or for healing. Psychedelics play an integral role in the concept of "energy healing".

DMT doesn't really contain anything. It's like a trigger, that gets our brains to operate on a higher level. Fuel for the fire. Our brains contain the mechanism to send off these electromagnetic currencies, so we could get this information without any help from herb-derived DMT. Thing is, you have to think about health. Eliminate toxins, eat uncooked foods, eat bioavailable foods, etc. Eating vegan will uplift your consciousness while eating blood will make you more wicked (serious). When I eat raw or when I fast I'm more connected to god than ever. The human in his natural garden of eden state (raw vegan, no pollution, naked in the sun, drinking the living waters) wouldn't need psychedelics because they're always connected and have high levels of natural self-produced DMT.

Truth is, consciousness interacts with the world as it is to create our reality. Our reality is collectively subjective. We could be anything we want if we believed it and behaved as if it were true. For example, if every human believed in an anarchist eco-paradise, we would all behave in ways that necessarily create this and god (the universe) would provide what we would need to accomplish this. Thing is, we don't believe it. And many who do believe it have become fatalist because of the poor state of the world. Basically, letting the world crush your dreams. If you live every day believing you will be the next great rock star, you WILL become it. I promise. That's the meaning faith. It actually is difficult because you pretty much have to be DELUDED in to the TRUTH. Meaning, you know the truth of manifestation so deeply you ignore any physical limitations. Jesus and Buddha walked on water, know what I'm saying? Every natural law is a construct of our collective human mind. A group of people believe something, an individual is more inclined to believe the masses than themselves because of the available evidence. Therefore, everyone believes we need a government. That we need to eat meat. That we need to even eat. That water makes us sink. That we can't breathe underwater. These are all indoctrinations of our collective minds that are projected on to the universe. We could be fucking immortal.

Believe me? Doesn't matter, it's the truth. The more people believe this, the more we can leave our horrible past behind.
Posted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users