#101 Broken Magnifying Glasses

Broken Magnifying Glasses

the longer that i'm out here the better you sound

• The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 04:51 AM

View PostSkate and Destroy, on 13 July 2009 - 01:28 AM, said:

I don't know. the girl i was with got an ounce and we split it between the two of us. They were amanita muscarias
You do know that a half ounce of those shrooms is getting pretty close to a toxic amount, right?
Posted Image

#102 SertraOD

SertraOD

The One

• The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,399 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 11:50 AM

View PostRissa, on 13 July 2009 - 01:12 AM, said:

salvia is not worth your money or your time, that's all i have to say. i never really tripped on it, ever. it only gave me a weed-like high the first time i smoked it. and that was it.

You smoked it wrong.

I don't know. the girl i was with got an ounce and we split it between the two of us. They were amanita muscarias

Those aren't shrooms.
Posted Image

#103 Gibby

Gibby

And at the end of fear...Oblivion!

• The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,047 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 04:15 PM

View PostRissa, on 12 July 2009 - 11:44 PM, said:

lmfao no i'm just asking if that's what they're talking about.. cause if so i have a shitload of questions. like WHY?!?
Pun intended? :P
"There is only one god and his name is Death. And there is only one thing we say to Death: 'Not today.'"

#104 Rissa

Rissa

Captain Anarchy

• Captain Anarchy
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 09:59 AM

View PostSertraOD, on 13 July 2009 - 11:50 AM, said:

You smoked it wrong.
...no, i didn't. i smoked it regularly for a while. and i know, hold it in for 30 seconds blah blah blah whatever. i probably held it in for much longer each time, and i still never "tripped" it was just lame.

there was one time that i was walking through my friend allans backyard and i was convinced i was in the middle of the city...but that's all its ever done to me, after doing it for so long. and i was able to consciously differentiate between what looks like a gigantic building and was actually his hot tub... idk whatever, i'd probably freak out if i ever really tripped.

AND I STILL WANNA HEAR FROM THE PERSON WHO TRIED JENKEM isn't that your other account or something sertra?

#105 SertraOD

SertraOD

The One

• The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,399 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 10:52 AM

View PostRissa, on 17 July 2009 - 09:59 AM, said:

...no, i didn't. i smoked it regularly for a while. and i know, hold it in for 30 seconds blah blah blah whatever. i probably held it in for much longer each time, and i still never "tripped" it was just lame.

there was one time that i was walking through my friend allans backyard and i was convinced i was in the middle of the city...but that's all its ever done to me, after doing it for so long. and i was able to consciously differentiate between what looks like a gigantic building and was actually his hot tub... idk whatever, i'd probably freak out if i ever really tripped.

AND I STILL WANNA HEAR FROM THE PERSON WHO TRIED JENKEM isn't that your other account or something sertra?

It's my roommates account.

You're supposed to cash a whole bowl in one hit with a torch lighter and then hold it in as long as you can.
Posted Image

#106 Rissa

Rissa

Captain Anarchy

• Captain Anarchy
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 12:11 PM

View PostSertraOD, on 17 July 2009 - 10:52 AM, said:

It's my roommates account.

You're supposed to cash a whole bowl in one hit with a torch lighter and then hold it in as long as you can.
.. an entire bowl in one hit? i've smoked bowls and bowls of salvia, not all at once obviously but within a very short period of time, as if it was weed. still didn't trip. my friends have smoked a lot less, like 2 or 3 hits and they tripped hard.

#107 The Vegan Anarchist

The Vegan Anarchist

Captain Anarchy

• Captain Anarchy
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 02:34 PM

Me, just alcohol, tobacco, marijuana, shrooms, & salvia.

#108 VladislavTainitsky

VladislavTainitsky

Confused Youth

• Confused Youth
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 08:46 AM

-Weed
-Alcohol

And i don't proud of it

#109 NickSutton

NickSutton

Punk By The Book

• Punk By The Book
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 10:02 PM

Alcohol
Weed
Acid
Shrooms
All different kinds of sythetic weed that kids on campus get from headshops
Adderall
Assorted pills my friends gave me while smoking weed

I think people who do opiates are scum and i'd only do Molly if I were candyflipping.
I want to get ahold of some dmt more than anything in the world and i'm surprised none of you internet liberators haven't brought it up

Also everytime I took acid I smoked a couple blunts throughout the night and did it with several other people. One on the way up, one at the peak, and one on the way down. It was the best experience of my life which I hope to be superceeded by Dmt whenever I can find it. Also i'm going to do salvia this week because everybody I know has done it except me and my friend Josh.

#110 Raphaela

Raphaela

Anti-Violent

• Anti-Violent
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 10:07 PM

Time to update since I went to uni!

- Alcohol
- Tabacco
- Weed
- Hydro weed.
- Hash
- LSD
- Zoloft
- Rivotril/clonazepam (REALLY powerful mixed with other drugs, specially ketamine)
- Exodus
- Ecstasy
- Some ketamine (it was mixed with the x)
- Cocaine
- Girls.

I'll get my hands on shrooms really soon, and perhaps some mescaline (peyote) next year.
Posted Image

#111 Goatseboy

Goatseboy

He who must not be named

• The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 06:24 AM

Booze
Fags
Speed
Base
MDMA
Ketamine
Weed
Tramadol derivatives
Salvia
And various branded and non branded chemicals
Nitrous
Please give feedback on my lyrics, validate me goddamit! http://anti-flag.com...write-music-to/

Economic Left/Right: -8.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.05

"It's possible to be a patriot without being a bigot, just as it's possible to be a weather forecaster without being a stripper, but if a weather forecaster took her clothes off halfway through a forecast, its fair to say the striptease element of her performance would greatly overshadow any meteorological merit." - Charlie Brooker

#112 Skaz

Skaz

:-)

• The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 06:30 AM

Tobacco
Alcohol
Weed
Psilocybin mushrooms
Ecstacy
Speed
Cocaine
Salvia divinorum (tried it loads of times but only once had a proper trip, the key is to burn it much hotter than you would weed)
Kratom (a resin type substance drunk in tea, terrible taste and only a slight relaxed feeling less intense than weed)
BZP (legal when I bought them but illegal when I took them)
Codeine

I was talking to my dad's mate whilst very drunk the other week and I listed this to him. Damn alcohol is the worst of all of these!

#113 Raphaela

Raphaela

Anti-Violent

• Anti-Violent
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 10:50 AM

After I tried weed, the awful hangovers I have with alcohol were just not worth it. Haven't drank in a long, long time.
To me, alcohol is the worst (possibly in the same level as coke).
Oh, and I forgot to add that I had a doctor who prescribed me sibutramina (amphetamine) when I was about 12 to lose weight. I think it can be the first drug I ever tried hahaha.
Posted Image

#114 Skaz

Skaz

• The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 03:57 PM

Oh and nitrous oxide when I had teeth out. I hated it but that might just have been due to the uncontrollable bleeding from my mouth.

#115 Skaz

Skaz

• The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 04:22 PM

Drugs are good mmmkay?

#116 Raphaela

Raphaela

Anti-Violent

• Anti-Violent
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 08:26 PM

Adding up ether to my list. Shit is just powerful.
Posted Image

#117 Cagekun

Cagekun

The Homicidal, Suicidal, Genocidal, Death-Defying Maniac returns

• The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,356 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 09:53 PM

Alcohol
Weed
Shrooms
And various pain pills
"They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they kept only one; they promised to take our land, and they did.” - Red Cloud

#118 NickSutton

NickSutton

Punk By The Book

• Punk By The Book
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 03:35 AM

Added n-n-dmt, 5-meo-dmt, and yuremamine to my list.
I smoked them all together. I think the 5-meo-dmt overpowered the n-n-dmt, because I got visuals, but only twice did I feel a "presence" but I never legitimately saw the presence my friends said they saw. Mostly just patterns and this weird peripherial of what the new 3d movies look like in the theaters. Sometimes stuff seemed to grow bigger and smaller like I was in alice in wonderland and everytime I felt mind fucked like I could never put into words, even if I didn't get visuals which sometimes I wouldn't. Reality seems to collapse, especially the dimension of time for me whenever I do it. One time when I smoked it with my two friends in this copse of trees in the mv parking lot I felt really chill and knowledgable as if I were Buddha sitting under the bodhi tree or some shit, and I felt like I was always going to feel like that (Well no matter how you feel, whether it's ecstacy or the death clutch of insanity you'll feel as if it'll never change) but I was cool with it. I felt like I sincerely and dramatically changed instantaneously as a person, but it just went away when I came down.

I would reccomend it to anybody, it's never lasted more than like 8 or 9 minutes for me which is good in case shit starts to go bad. And if anybody wants to hear them I can try my best to explain some of my trips. I'vesmoked it about 20 times, and drank ayahuasca, but the aya was a dud. Think I fucked up the MAOI.

#119 SertraOD

SertraOD

The One

• The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,399 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 12:36 PM

Yeah I met Jesus after a year long on and off binge. Then I met Gandhi in jail. I water fasted semi-successfully while locked up for 14 days. People think I'm crazy but shit's real.

So I know what you mean by feeling like Buddha.

DMT is released at birth, death, and in sleep. Religious revolation is caused by this chemical. Connects us with other dimensions; the heavens, the divines, the spirit realm. I've seen my friend get possessed by a shadow apparation and I also fucked a succubus. Whoops.

Turns out Manna in the bible refers to psychedelics; it's magic. Shamans use em to reach the spirit realm. Mannabread is ergot infested bread the Rabbis used to hoard from the people so they would have psychic/spiritual power and no one else would. Jesus wanted everyone to trip and connect to the Holy Spirit (the godhead).

Also, homosexuality is caused by pollution primarily. Estrogenic chemicals such as pesticides and dairy hormones. So, it is quite literally, an abomination of nature. No offense, but it's true. Fasting and raw vegan diets can cure it and it's well known in the raw vegan community.

Raw vegan diet is based on the essene gospel of peace and genesis. If you read the first chapters of genesis you come to realize it describes man in the garden as completely raw vegan eating nothing but the herbs, fruit bearing seeds, and the herb bearing seed (cannabis seed, a perfect fat and protein for the human organism). Then, man eats the forbidden fruit and is no longer immortal and his lifespan begins to decrease as his sin increases. Then it says we are cursed to be farmers, then we start eating meat, then god instructs man to not consume lifeblood when we do eat meat (this is what a vampire is; a consumer of raw, bloody meat which makes one feral).

Pretty much all religion is either pagan or centered on enlightenment (or illumination, for the Christians). Pagans generally worship the serpant or the a variation of the god pan, which is what Christians refer to as Satan. If you look at early civilizations like the Mayans who used DMT, they worshipped a serpant god which gave them knowledge (tree of knowledge; tempting with knowledge) which allowed them to build pyramids and whatnot. The egyptians also worshipped a serpant and were heavily involved in dirty sex and slavery. Basically, true Christianity is a spiritual/magic tradition that aims to bring man back to the garden of eden; a sort of anarcho-primitivist under god society. This is why Tolstoy (christian anarchist) followed a vegetarian diet; his works directly inspired Gandhi.

This is also why organizations like Skull and Bones perform pagan rituals. They call upon the power of the devil to give them political and economic power. Thing is, the devil necessarily leads a society to self-consumption. We'll eat ourselves alive and it is inevitable; this is prophecy. This is the meaning of the end-times and the second coming of christ. It's that man's sin would necessarily overdevelop the world and then be unable to sustain itself; it's a natural/divinely mathematic cycle of civilization.

Magic Mushrooms, ergot, mescaline, and marijuana are holy sacraments.

Basically, Jesus is a hippy and the devil is capitalism/imperialism/statism. Jesus actually became enraged towards the money lenders/tax collectors in his time; one of the few things that brought him to anger. These are the same people responsible for the failings of our economy. Same people responsible for the state of war in the world today. A group of people mostly made up of Jews.

One world religion. The path Buddha and Gandhi followed is the same path Jesus followed. Pythagarus too. Isolated groups of men would form together and begin practicing these strange esoteric spiritual practices like meditation and DMT. God came to them; there's no other connection beween them. Read up on the gnostic traditions. It's the same thing as Buddhism, which is the same thing (good) shamanism (as there are evil, devil-serving shamans who engage in ritual sacrifice).

God is eternal life, the devil is the grave. The goal of god is to make us immortal in an anarcho-paradise, the goal of the devil is using people's lust and greed to kill the earth. It occurs in our minds. Every living being has a life-long conversation with god and we don't even realize it.

The universe is an electromagnetic field. Many animals use electromagnetic frequencies to operate and communicate, like dolphins. We do too; all of our conscious minds are literally connected. When the finger tips touch a circuit is made in the nervous system which self-contains one's energy, allowing greater focus and more control over one's will. The more the earth is polluted, the more "toxic" information enters or consciousness (literally, our conscious experience and physical cleanliness are connected) and the more we are unable to control ourselves unless we are dedicated. This is why Christians plant their bare feet on the naked ground; to connect with the information of the earth's spirit so to speak.

Our nervous system, connected to our pineal gland, depends on DMT for premonitions and information from God. Unfortunately the shadowy conspirators that control the world have poisoned us with things like fluorine, which can literally cease the production of this holy chemical. Hitler used this fluorine for the specific purpose of pacifying Nazi germany so he could do what he wanted. Remember his reichstag building or whatever? The false flag operation that allowed the invasion of poland? Hah, life's a perfect circle, ain't it? We repeat the same mistakes because the truth seems unfathomable.

And believe me, I am the truth.

I had crazy dreams while fasting too... I can see why it was a religious practice. Amazing, undeniable stuff that will put this former atheist to shame.

Religion, true religion, is actually an ancient tradition of esoteric knowledge discovered in dream-states by TRIPPERS. It's been misinterpreted, abused, and distorted by the powers that be. Yes, in religious terms, the devil distorted the word. Jesus tried to burn down the temple not build a new one with his face in some stained glass windows.

I can uplift my mind in to a tripping state by sheer will but I almost never do... I spent so much time in that space I just wanna run away a lot of the time. I fall, I rise... I wish to be on the path permananently and never fall. Being a 100% raw vegan ain't easy... a tall order indeed, and I can't seem to maintain it like I want to. The voice of god is much louder on this diet, and especially while fasting.
Posted Image

#120 NickSutton

NickSutton

Punk By The Book

• Punk By The Book
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:25 AM

I heard somewhere that governments use fluoride in the water to supress natural occurencing dmt molecules.
I've also heard that the "super elite" use dmt to further themselves up the human food chain.

I have had some bad weed trips that remind me of dmt trips (My first being crazier than any dmt trip i've had so far)
I haven't really heard alot of what you've said before, but I do believe if there were some alien architect of our world/universe that it could be probable that they'd use dmt as a means of containing knowledge. Whenever i'm under the influence of any drug (That i've taken so far) my mind always seems to get stuck on what life really is. Whether it be what we imagine it to be, it be like the matrix, it all be a dream-like state that my subconscious is dynamically creating, or something else. I just can't seem to decide on one under the influence, but when i'm on dmt it seems alot more clear and definite to me.
I'm not really one to do much research into anything that isn't first hand, just because I don't like taking peoples' word on something, so who knows. My mind never seems to be made up.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users