42 replies to this topic

#41 MattFestle

MattFestle

Teenage Kennedy

• Teenage Kennedy
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 02:36 PM

i dont know enough about the story to judge. but all i have to say, is agreeing with most of u. if someone kills cats, dogs, or tortures/ or kills any animal is just cruel in many ways. i felt guilty eating animals, so i needed to stop tht myself.
Posted Image

#42 emosux94

emosux94

Punk By The Book

• Punk By The Book
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 05:47 PM

View PostMuzikChik, on 17 June 2009 - 03:31 AM, said:

Do you know that from experience!?   :o  :angry:

Thats double standards.
Enjoy seeing the cat suffer and then sue the killer?
You may as well have been the one to kill the cat.
You wouldnt kill an animal for pleasure, but dont mind someone doing it for you.
ahahahaha no i don't know that from experience
i read that somewhere

um...no, i think i said i wouldn't kill a cat...?!
so i can be sadistic, but i'm not heartless or inhumane. what.

i pretty much expected someone to challenge me on this.

"We are not countries. We are not nations. We are not religions. We are not gods. We are not weapons. We are not ammunition. We are not killers. We will NOT be tools." (A-F)
"The truth in lies, the freedom dies. The mind it numbs, the spirit breaks! With all our rights, it kills our future. Our reasons why: we are born to die." (CV)

#43 klenole

klenole

Hey bitch.

• Anti-Violent
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 700 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 08:14 PM

I heard once about these peopel who had this cute little kitten and it went outside in the rain. It got all wet, so they put it in the microwave cuz they thought it would make it warm and dry. Big mistake. They just ended up burying the microwave. Without taking the remains of the cat out...
Dennis: Oh, king eh? Very nice. And how'd you get that, eh? By exploiting the workers. By hanging on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic and social differences in our society.
King Arthur: The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. THAT is why I am your king.
Dennis: Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony. Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away.

You commie fairy faggot!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users