The count to One Million game
Posted 08 March 2010 - 12:05 PM
Posted 08 March 2010 - 01:24 PM
* In the TNG episode "Darmok," the computer of the Enterprise reports to have found 47 occurrences of the word "Darmok" in its database.
* In the DS9 episode "Whispers," the planet Parada 4 has seven moons.
* In the Voyager episode "Tattoo," we learn that the Emergency Medical Holographic Channel is 47.
* In the Voyager episode "Non Sequitur," Harry Kim lives in apartment 4-G, G being the seventh letter of the alphabet. The intentionality of this reference to 47 was confirmed by Brannon Braga, the writer of that episode.
* In the 2009 film Star Trek, the Enterprise was built in Sector 47 of the Riverside Shipyards, and 47 Klingon ships are said to have been destroyed by Nero's ship, the Narada. timestamp='1268069530' post='59017']
http://chorusofone.no-ip.org/ -strike anywhere forum. join it.
"Move to Atlanta!"
Reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users