#381 TheGrimReaper

TheGrimReaper

TMI

• The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,968 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 08:55 PM

View PostAdamDabour, on 19 February 2012 - 06:36 PM, said:

Didnt PRG make a thread for all this shit?
Ooops  :blush: You're right. I completely forgot. PRG, mind moving that post to that thread if you see this?
Posted Image

Posted Image

#382 AdamDabour

AdamDabour

Punk By The Book

• Punk By The Book
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 03:55 PM

View PostTheGrimReaper, on 19 February 2012 - 08:55 PM, said:

Ooops  :blush: You're right. I completely forgot. PRG, mind moving that post to that thread if you see this?
Or just copy it, delete it and re post it there?
POOF

#383 Punk Rock Geek

Punk Rock Geek

Challenge Conventional Thinking

• Administrators
  • 3,893 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 04:34 PM

View PostAdamDabour, on 20 February 2012 - 03:55 PM, said:

Or just copy it, delete it and re post it there?
I already moved it.
I'm PRG/Poofah, and I ran http://peacepunk.net for nearly 5 years before being promoted to the official Anti-Flag website. It's nice to meet you all! I will be administering this forum alongside Anti-Flag and the A-F Records crew.

#384 TheGrimReaper

TheGrimReaper

TMI

• The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,968 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 06:27 PM

View PostPunk Rock Geek, on 20 February 2012 - 04:34 PM, said:

I already moved it.
Thanks.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#385 TheGrimReaper

TheGrimReaper

TMI

• The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,968 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 08:04 PM

Pretty happy today. :)
Cause yesterday we got Mcdonalds for dinner, this morning we got Arby's for breakfast and tonight we got DQ for desert. :D
Also my parents are letting me buy the stuff for my party, after I convinced them and begged them enough about it.
So tonight I'm going to finish ordering the party stuff. So altogether I will have bought:
Glow bracelets, glow necklaces, silly string, glow sticks, royal blue cutlery, glow shoelaces, glow shutter glasses, LED gloves, 3 LED color changing bear lamps, 10 LED balloons, 4 LED Boomerang Frisbees, 3 pack of Fyrflyz, hot dogs, hamburgers, hot dog and hamburger buns, chips, cake, and pink lemonade, and a pack of Bean Boozled Jelly Beans.
It's going to be very fun. And I'm inviting my friends Mikayla, Franky, AJ, Chris, Jonathan, Olivia, and my niece Kaley. So there will be 7 invited kids, plus me and my family.

Also, something that makes me super happy today, yesterday I wrote song lyrics/poem and put it on Facebook and tagged some friends in it, so they could give me their opinion on it, my friend Franco said, "Kristy, it's a very beautiful composition! very good, even if the argument is a bit.... distressing, however, is original." And he liked it and then he also said something that really made me happy and cry tears of joy, knowing others like my work, "and Kristy... I think you'll be pleased to know that I did read and translate in the classroom to my students of the Middle School your poetry, and they appreciated your work.
Thanks for helping me to make a lesson, even if you did not know :)"
Plus then to other friends liked it. Yay! Awesome day today!

Posted Image

Posted Image

#386 Floyd

Floyd

the new Emporor of TPU. Overthrow me, I dare you!

• The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,701 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 01:11 AM

BEST SHOW EVER!!!
D-Flo was... D-Flo
Roanoke was kind of a boring hipster band, image Laura Stevenson and The Cans ig all the songs were 9 minutes and shitty.
Full Net was an awesome pop punk band, sort of sounded like old Green Day, they even did a Green Day cover.
Places To Hide was acoustic but still really good.
The Disregardables tore the place down and then rebuilt it with awesomeness.
The Wild, they played some new songs, it was indescribably great.

Also, there is a really good chance I will be able to ride with James (Not James from here) to stay sweet fest!!!!

View Posthorse_ebooks, on 13 September 2012 - 09:47 AM, said:

TO RELAX WITH FRIENDS HOW TO RELAX WITH FRIENDS HOW TO RELAX WITH FRIENDS HOW TO RELAX WITH FRIENDS Listen to good music from CDs, tapes

http://chorusofone.no-ip.org/ -strike anywhere forum. join it.

"Move to Atlanta!"

#387 All Dead

All Dead

pure motherfucking hate

• The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,542 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 07:22 PM

View PostNICKxSUTTON, on 06 June 2009 - 12:45 PM, said:

ok punk by the book. which is a FUCKING OXYMORON YOU DUMB PIECE OF SHIT. you need to go brush the fuck up on your local black bloc. you probly live out in the woods somewhere

Posted Image   

#388 Floyd

Floyd

• The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,701 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 11:30 PM

My aunt got a new computer and gave me her old one, it was running Vista when I got it and it is much newer than anything else I have. I installed eComStation on it (about 4 times) today and it runs AMAZINGLY! I am back to my laptop now because I am dual booting with Windows XP and it is half way through the install and I am going to finish it tomorrow, but after using a modern, fast computer with twice the ram of my laptop, it seems slow now.

Also
I AM GOING TO STAY SWEET FEST WITH ALL MY FRIENDS AND IT IS GOING TO BE THE GREATEST THING IN MY LIFE!

TO RELAX WITH FRIENDS HOW TO RELAX WITH FRIENDS HOW TO RELAX WITH FRIENDS HOW TO RELAX WITH FRIENDS Listen to good music from CDs, tapes

"Move to Atlanta!"

#389 All Dead

All Dead

pure motherfucking hate

• The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,542 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 01:44 AM

View PostFloyd, on 26 February 2012 - 01:11 AM, said:

sort of sounded like Stiff Little Fingers, they even did a Green Day cover.

ftfy

ok punk by the book. which is a FUCKING OXYMORON YOU DUMB PIECE OF SHIT. you need to go brush the fuck up on your local black bloc. you probly live out in the woods somewhere

Posted Image   

#390 Floyd

Floyd

• The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,701 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 12:23 PM

from the looks of some screenshots of Windows 8 i have seen, it is shit, but a few things cought my eye, mainly this:
Posted Image
THEY BROUGHT THE FOLDER UP BUTTON BACK!
Also, the title bar text is centered like it was in Windows 3.x! I the metro theme is still shit, and they need toolbars back but this is a small step in the right direction.

I may try installing it on this new computer after I get XP up and running good.

EDIT: From the looks of it this website has the registry hack to fix all the problems:
http://www.addictive...r-in-windows-8/
Still no word on if Program Manager will work, but that's my job.

Once I get XP up and running on this new computer, I will install Windows 8 on the other unused partition of the drive.

When it is all done, it 5-way boot this:
Windows NT 3.51/MS-DOS 7.10
Windows XP
Windows 8(?)
eComStation
a 126gb Partition just for music and videos and stuff
THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T GIVE ME 200 GIGABYTE HARD DRIVES.

"Move to Atlanta!"

#391 Floyd

Floyd

• The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,701 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 09:00 AM

I don't think NT 3.51 is going to work :(

"Move to Atlanta!"

#392 TheGrimReaper

TheGrimReaper

TMI

• The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,968 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 04:52 PM

Just thinking about my birthday. Everything's going to be perfect, expect I don't have the Pink Lemonade I aksed for, I specifically told my Dad to get me Pink Lemonade and he came back with some Hawaiian Punch Strawberry Lemonade. Whatever. At least everything else is fine.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#393 Floyd

Floyd

• The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,701 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 05:35 PM

I don't even feel like tackling that post right now.

"Move to Atlanta!"

#394 EatShitAndCry

EatShitAndCry

Anti-Violent

• Anti-Violent
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 05:51 PM

View PostTheGrimReaper, on 01 March 2012 - 04:52 PM, said:

Me and my family were talking about how it seems like there's more gay people than straight (no offense)
And I was thinking, I worry if in the future I'll be able to find a straight man? (again no offense)
We were also making a joke, how in the future, instead of gay people coming out, straight people will be coming out. Lol.

Oh and then we were also talking how it makes no sense why a gay person changes their gender......
Because if you a gay woman, why would you want to be a man, gay women like WOMEN, not men, so why would you want to date someone that was born a woman and changed into a man if you're gay.
Anybody have an explanation for that?
Cause I mean, if I was gay, I wouldn't want to date a guy.....I would want to date a woman, someone who was born a woman. And I wouldn't want anybody dating me because I look like a guy and they're straight or something so they like me, that would feel weird.
I can see changing if you just want to be a man, but, like Chaz Bono for example, she had a girlfriend and she changed into a man, then they broke up, probably because she didn't want to date a man, she wanted a woman.....

I'm gonna give this post my all.

a) putting "no offense" after something does not magically take away the fact that it is homophobic. Because what you said was homophobic.
b) The reason it "seems" like there's more gay people than straight people is because no one gives a flying fuck if a kid is straight. No one pays attention. But if a kid is gay, everyone gives a shit. Everyone has a fucking opinion. It becomes a big deal.
c) I am going to say this and I hope you hear it and install it into your brain so that you don't forget it... A PERSON'S SEXUALITY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THEIR GENDER. Gender and sexuality are totally fucking different. I know a trans woman who has sex almost exclusively with other trans women, only occasionally does she have sex with a cis woman. She is a lesbian, because she is a woman. Just because she happens to have a penis, does not mean that she is any "less of a woman". Prior to her transition she had sex with women.
d) A trans man is not born a woman, and a trans woman is not born a man. Sure, they may have a dick or a vagina (which defines their sex), but that has little to nothing to do with their gender.

Any questions? (if so, please someone else answer them)

#395 Sam Brown

Sam Brown

Dragged on a table in a factory

• Anti-Violent
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 956 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 05:55 PM

I debated tackling it but....yeah...
edit:luckily matt covered it while I debated

Edited by Sam Brown, 01 March 2012 - 05:57 PM.

View PostDopamino, on 17 July 2010 - 04:15 PM, said:

Take your prolapsed rectums somewhere else, ho.

#396 All Dead

All Dead

pure motherfucking hate

• The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,542 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 06:05 PM

Posted Image   

#397 EatShitAndCry

EatShitAndCry

Anti-Violent

• Anti-Violent
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 06:23 PM

Like, goddamnit antiwar. You were practically raised by this board and you're still saying shit like this?

#398 Raphaela

Raphaela

Anti-Violent

• Anti-Violent
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 06:45 PM

I double checked the web address to make sure I was on TPU when I read that post.
Posted Image

#399 TheGrimReaper

TheGrimReaper

TMI

• The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,968 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 06:59 PM

Man, that Lipton Green Tea I got today was awesome. Even better than the Peace Tea brand my Dad was buying me before. :) I officially love Green Tea.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#400 EatShitAndCry

EatShitAndCry

Anti-Violent

• Anti-Violent
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 07:02 PM

Goddammit I want the dislike button back.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users